1) PUERTA DEL SOL FOUNTAIN in Madrid, Spain
2) EIFFEL TOWER View up from second floor in Paris, France
3) GREAT MOSQUE OF CORDOBA Double arches in the striped hypostyle hall, made of marble and granite in Cordoba, Spain
4) GREAT MOSQUE OF CORDOBA Aisle of prayer hall in Cordoba, Spain
5) SAGRADA FAMILIA View looking up main tower in Barcelona, Spain
1) PALAIS GARNIER (Opera National de Paris) Interior lobby in Paris, France
2) MINISTRY OF AGRICULTURE BUILDING in Madrid, Spain
3) ST. MARK'S BASILICA in Venice, Italy
4,5) GRAND CANAL off the Rialto Bridge in Venice, Italy
Various works of Graffiti decorating the entryway to the subway, and walls lining a canal in Madrid, Spain.
1) CASA BATTLO, Birds-eye view of the Passeig de Gracia from the infamous modern dragon-scaled rooftop, by architect and artist Antonio Gaudi in Barcelona, Spain.
2) ARAB WORLD INSTITUTE, The photoelectric irises in each window cell, in Paris, France
1) SACRE COUER Roman Catholic Basilica in Montemarte, (Paris) France
2) LA SAINT-CHAPPELLE The holy chapel of the Capetian Royal Palace on the Ile de la Cite in Paris, France
3) PALAIS GARNIER (Opera National de Paris) in Paris, France
4) CHATEAU DE VERSAILLES Ceiling detail of one of Louis XIV 700 rooms at the Palace in Versailles, France
5) CHATEAU DE VERSAILLES Hall or Mirrors in Versailles, Paris
All photographs were taken on my travels throughout Europe and the Caribbean using a Powershot 1750 Cannon Camera.